Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Grandparents

Grandma always use to order Dave (her partner) around.
“Cook me lunch NOW! And hurry up!”
Mama used to tell me that “It isn’t right to order people around like that, O.K?”after we visited.
The other main thing about Grandma, is that she was very stubborn. She  always had it HER way and NO-ONE ELSE’s!


Even though Grandma was bossy, she was quite proctive of me. For example: She cared about what shows I was in, she always asked how school was. Though she sometimes orded me to hug me. (I kind of regret not doing it.) Anyway.
On the other other hand, Grandad was quite the opposite. He was a little deaf. I had less time with Grandad because: A, he was deaf and B, he died earlier than Grandma.
Sadly, both of my Grandparents are dead now. My Grandma died of breast-  cancer at about sixty-nine, and my Grandad died of stomach-cancer at about seventy-nine, (a year apart from Grandma).

7 comments:

  1. You have included some very interesting memories of your grandparents in this description. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    What an amazing story.I am so sorry about you grand parents.Who's side was you grand parents from, your mum or dad?Perhaps you could use some pictures.Thanks for showing.
    bye
    from Safa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandparents were on my Mum's side. I didn't know my dad's side.
      I tried to find pictures on Google but there were none.
      Thanks for commenting,
      Lukas

      Delete
  3. Hi,that story looked really cool that you made it intrerting.Maybe you should be careful about putting your last name on because we learnt from James the expert about cyber smart.Maybe next time you should use some pictures ?Thanks for sharing.Ashana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't put my last name in it!
      I tried to find photos on Google, but there were none.
      Thanks for commenting,
      Lukas

      Delete
    2. I didn't put my last name in it!
      I tried to find photos on Google, but there were none.
      Thanks for commenting,
      Lukas

      Delete