Thursday, June 30, 2016

"Alcatraz" 100 Word Challenge Writing



Alcatraz


Alcatraz.
Your ultimate doom.
I’ve been here for years. I was convicted for a crime of being a narcissist and murdering my wife, my children, some my friends, the judge in my trial, and precisely five hundred and eighty two more people.
I mean, why should I be put in jail? I can’t help that I’m a narcissist! I was just born being into myself.
I especially hate my dingy, cold, damp, dark cell. It’s the smallest of them all! I absolutely LOATHE this prison! I hate the ignorant, fat headed guards, and the way they think they're so important.

“I HATE THIS LIFE! Kill me already!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lukas,
    great work, How many words did you use in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your single word opening sentence is a powerful way of beginning. "Alcatraz.
    Your ultimate doom." Using a narcissist as a character unsure about why he's in jail is an interesting concept.

    ReplyDelete