Thursday, May 4, 2017

Part 1
I had just had a shower.
“Hurry up, Lukas!,” said my mum.  
“Yeah, I’m just drying myself,” I replied.
“Keep on warming up your voice,” she said.
“Oh, yeah,” I mumbled.

Before I knew it, I was in the car, driving to my doom. Let me reword that. We were going to a singing competition that felt maybe like my doom. North Shore Performing Arts Competition Society. NSPACS, for short. I entered that comp last year. I was very successful. Hopefully I could be just as good...



_________________________________________________________________________________
Part 2





“Don’t forget that I gave you $20 holiday money, so if you want to spend it now, then tell me where you want to go,”my mother reminded me.
“Could we go to Smith & Caughey's, please? Then I will have lots of options of shops,” I replied.  

Before I knew it, I had bought a huge easter egg and a block of chocolate. Consequently, I ended up with something my mum calls ‘Shoppers Regret’. “Oh, man!,” I said. Probably shouldn't have bought that!

But, at least I had chocolate to eat! ‘Yay!,’ I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment